India, the most beautiful country in the world is the cradle of the human race and the birthplace of the human-speech. Cited as the land of dreams, India is filled with diversities. The diversity of different tongues and of different cultures comes up as a surprise for the first time traveller.
Geographically India is quite a big nation which stands by uniting 29 different states and more than 4000 cities of different cultures that boasted India with lakhs of various languages. Vacationers from across the world love travelling India loves it diversity.
From Kashmir to Kanyakumari the country will awash you with amazing travelling experience.
Delhi, the capital city of Bharat is also known as the city of Mughals. Delhi also hold a prominent place from the point of view of Indian mythology as it is mentioned in Indian epic Mahabharata with the name Indraprastha.
Whereas, Agra, is the very place where the seventh wonder of World – Taj Mahal – resides. Every year people from various parts of the world comes to India all the way just to take a look of this marvellous marble masterpiece.
Jaipur on the same hand is the most beautiful and enchanting royal city boasting hundreds of thousands of sagas of love and hatred of Rajputi era. Popularly known as the Pink City of India, Jaipur is worth a place to visit at least once in a lifetime.
The list doesn’t ends here. Apart from these three places the vast land of India is occupied with many more wonders, spiritual places, regal forts and much more that induce you to visit this majestic land again and again.
The sheer size of this country offers you a chance to visit here in your favourite month. Be it winters or summer or spring or be it autumn. The multi-lingual nation is compact with numerous religions. Each religion is bestowed this country with something good and unique. All these things make the culture of India more unique and fascinating.
Major tourist places to visit in India.
- Jammu & Kashmir – Jammu, Kashmir, Ladakh
- Punjab – Amritsar, Kapurthala
- Himachal Pradesh – Dalhousie, Mcleodganj, Shimla, Manali, Pragpur
- Uttarakhand – Haridwar, Rishikesh, Dehradun, Mussoorie, Jim Corbett National Park
- Uttar Pradesh – Agra, Varanasi, Lucknow, Bodhgaya, Prayagraj
- Rajasthan & NCR – Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Bundi, Bharatpur, Chittorgarh, Dausa, Delhi, Dungarpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalore, Jhalawar, Jodhpur, Karauli, Kota, Pali, Pushkar, Udaipur,
- Rajsamand, Ranthambhore, Shekhawati, Sirohi
- West Bengal – Kolkata, Darjeeling
- Madhya Pradesh – Indore, Bhopal, Maheshwar, Mandu, Khajuraho, Orchha, Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Satpura, Pench
- Gujarat – Ahmedabad, Dwarka, Somnath, Gir
- Maharasthra – Mumbai, Aurangabad
- Goa – Goa, Panaji
- Karnataka – Bangalore, Mysore, Madikeri, Hampi
- Kerala – Kochi, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Mararikulam, Kovalam, Trivandrum, Wayanad, Kottayam
- Tamil Nadu – Chennai, Mahabalipuram, Pondicherry, Tanjore, Trichy, Tranquebar, Madurai, Karaikudi, Dindigul
- Andhra Pradesh – Tirupati, Rajahmundry
- Telangana – Hyderabad, Warangal
List of Destinations
Showing Results 1 of 3