Have you ever thought of planning for an International Trip rather than an Indian Trip? Did you ever feel Indian destinations are at par with International destinations? Just hold on a moment, I would show you few experiences and spectacular places in India, which are at par or better than the International Counterparts.
These destinations look exactly the way you have seen an International Tourist Spots in the Magazines. Trust me, if you haven’t visited these places yet, you are missing out quite something valuable in your life.
Let’s get on the wheels and check out the most interesting Tourist spots in India which are better than the International Counterparts.
5 lovely experiences in India that are at par with International destinations
- Tulips In Srinagar: Have you ever seen Tulips in Amsterdam? Probably some of you might have visited Amsterdam in real, but many have seen them only in movies and it was quite fascinating. But, do you know there are Tulips in Srinagar which remind you of exactly the same kind of atmosphere as Amsterdam? This is one of the best places to visit in India.
- One of the best places to visit in India for International Touring experience is Gulmarg in Kashmir. The weather in Gulmarg during the winters, jog your memory with the memories those quite similar in Switzerland.
- Mandi in Himachal Pradesh is one of the beautiful hills to visit. I have in fact dreamt that I was in Rolling hills in Scotland for a while. It has given me a lot of beautiful memories in my life as well.
- A lake in Nainital resembles a lake in England. In fact, a lot of Bollywood romantic songs are shot over there. Do you remember the song “Jis Gali Me Tera Ghar Na ho Balma”?? This famous song from Kati Patang was shot near the Nainital Lake.
- Last but not the least; one more famous place to visit in Uttarakhand is the hills of Auli. This is the best place for skiing. It is one of the beautiful places in India for honeymoon.