India is known for its rich cultural Heritage. There are breathtaking palaces and royal stories hidden behind those palaces, which reveal the kind of lavish and elegant lifestyle of people who lived those times. Now, these palaces are turned into a museum or into Royal Hotels.
I am pretty sure that once you visit these places, you would be proud of being Indian and that too coming from a Land of Rich cultural value.
- Jai Vilas Palace, GwaliorThis is one of the stunning architecture, which is a mix of Italian and Tuscan style. This Palace was built in the 19th Century (Yeah you heard it right!!) and it is now converted to a Museum.
- Chowmahalla Palace, HyderabadThis is one of the places to be visited in India for sure. Hyderabad was under the rule of Nizams, who had a lavish lifestyle and their Palaces are famous for intricate architecture.
- Mysore Palace, MysoreI must say that this is one of the best tourist spots for anyone who wants to know about the Indian Culture and Tradition. This Palace was built by Tipu Sultan, the Great king of Karnataka. This Palace has two durbars and a courtyard and beautiful garden surrounding it.
- Bolgatty Palace, KeralaThis is one of the beautiful Palaces built by the Dutch in the year 1974. It is surrounded by the Garden and Ayurvedic centers around the Palace. It promotes the medicinal values of the plants through the lavish greenery surrounding it.
- Kowdiar Palace, KeralaThis is one of the beautiful Palaces in Kerala. This Palace depicts 150 years rich History of Trivandrum and it has 150 royal rooms and famous for the intricate architecture.
These are few of the Royal Palaces in India which depict the Lifestyle and Nobility of our Indian Rulers.